- OAGC advances understanding of the needs of the gifted, promotes establishment of programs and services for gifted students, and encourages the exchange of information on the national, state and local level. OAGC is an affiliate organization of the National Association for Gifted Children.
- Resources to respond to the diverse expressions of gifts and talents in children and youth.
- The “all things gifted” page for parents of gifted children.
- SENG seeks to inform gifted individuals, their families, and the professionals who work with them, about the unique social and emotional needs of gifted persons.
- Support community for parents of gifted and talented children.
- GiftedSources.com is designed as a portal to the best educational content on the World Wide Web for gifted and talented students.