Program Name: Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) PT Days
You Will Learn:
- Basic nursing knowledge and skills
- Sound clinical judgement
- Ethical foundations of care delivery
- Effective collaboration/working as a member of the health care team
Length of Program:
Part-Time Program: 9:00 AM-1:00 PM Monday-Thursday
Urgent Care Centers
Select Acute Care Facilities
How much you can earn
ESTIMATED STARTING PAY:
$15.85 - $21.65 Hourly
$32,970 - 45,030 Yearly
Established in 2003, the RTW school is an intense series of classroom, lab, clinical and preceptorship experiences, which prepare individuals to succeed on NCLEX examinations. This ultimately leads to licensure as a practical nurse in the state of Ohio. Programs are offered during the daytime (with classes starting every January) and evening (starting every September). Part time programs are approximately two years in duration. Full time programs are approximately one year in duration. Successful completion of coursework combined with passage of the board certification tests will prepare an individual for positions, which require the credential, or make significant strides towards obtaining further licensure in the nursing field.
$14,303.00 Includes Books, ATI Exam Preparation, Insurance, NCLEX Application and Examination Fee, graduation, and supplies
- Career Coaching (optional).
- Application and Fee.
- Entrance Exam.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Complete application process.
- Complete an admissions interview and be recommended for admission.
- Completed Workkeys ™ Common Assessment with the following scores: 4 in Applied Math, 5 in Workplace Documents, 4 in Graphic Literacy.
- Satisfactory background check.
- Passing drug screen.
- Medical clearance and clear records.
*All candidates are “conditionally admitted” pending the completion of medical clearance requirements.
Licensure is available through the Ohio Board of Nursing NCLEX-PN licensure examination.
Individuals successfully passing the licensure exam become a Licensed Practical Nurse. The licensed practical nurse is legally responsible and accountable for knowing the legally-defined scope of nursing practice.
Alliance Career Center is accredited by the Commission of the Council on Occupational Education, 7840 Roswell Road, Building 300, Suite 325, Atlanta, GA 30350. Telephone: 770-396-3898, Fax: 770-396-3790, www.council.org.
This ACC program is approved by the Ohio Department of Higher Education.